Poems of Poet Tran Thu Ha from Vietnam

 

Poet Tran Thu Ha from Vietnam

Brief biography

–Member of Vietnam Writers’ Association

Published 5 poetry books

- Sidestep Love Poetry – Publishing house - Vietnam Writers’ Association 2006

- Section - Publishing house - Vietnam Writers’ Association 2007

-Self-rotating Earth - Publishing house - Vietnam Writers’ Association 2019

-Platinum fragments - Publishing house - Vietnam Writers’ Association 2020

- Posture - NgheAn Publishing house 2018

Won 3 national literature Awards

Her poems

i. MY BROTHER

(Regret my brother Tran Ngoc Ky
After 40 years of finding the skeleton)

He lay on his side
No fabric, no cloth
Forty years he stayed on the edge of forest
Forty years he turned a stranger
The skeleton was in the forest - no gravestone or tombstone

Where?
An innocent face that never broken heart - carefree singing in the forest
Age 20 considered indifferent death
The sun was always red on his head!
Dawn died for a beautiful sunny day
The battle was face to face
My brother was lying down to measure time
Forty years where he was lying now turned the city town
EAKA Dak Lak
Tears of parents rolled to him
Market selling and buying
Who buys memory?
The battle was face to face
My brother was lying on his side No fabric, no cloth

Forty years
Birds stopped singing behind rotten trees
The door was openned ...
Wish
Soul was not hard!


ii.THE WOMAN THROUGH THE WAR

The gunfire stopped
The woman went through the war
Breast scheched - eyeball
The weary lullaby - exiled dream of motherhood - was filled with tears

The woman went through the war
Hiding herself - counting the joy of waiting to call “mother”
The children ...
Like an acid raindrop rolling into her eyes, she swallowed the night
Flickering
Life was broken dream!

The woman went through the war
In May, she washed the predestined dress she had never wore
Time flamed
The woman brandished the moon, the falled sound did not reach the bottom
Night and night self-flapping

The woman went through the war
Creepy
Boycott thousands of phosphorescent animals
Make herself a glass of water.

Tonight
Looking at the hanging moon made heavy soul for the relict
She tried to remember the forest with many wild flowers
when
Darkness covered
Wet the sound of birds!


iii.MAY I HAVE A LITTLE SUN

Please give me a little sun
Hand-held breath, pray for the blue sky calm
On my skin
The beggar
The ritual blowed the boiling blood vessels
My dream named a mysterious nickname
Dream of laying dreams, dream laying dreams ...

On the shoulder the sound of the storm
My dream was not patient enough to find the footprint and direction of the wind
On the body a blood vessel was boiling
The afternoon was falling
The afternoon was falling
Unclear and clear
Where to hide
Where to hide
Before happiness landslide

Can't be dodged before dawn
The tree is still full of flowers
Power sources e lack of solar power
An emotional face

Where to hide?
Where to hide?
The afternoon is falling
The afternoon is falling
May I have a little sun ...


iv. HALOO

I've been on a longer road than I thought
Wind and sand
I was naked on the poor and shallow shoulders
Was lazy for bath and wash

On the windy hill
The wild flowers smirked innocently making purple a memory area
Look at the fruit on high waiting for the release of the milk
Homeland sweetness ripe fruit that lusted

Smoky day
Sadness like the smoky ground
I saw awake-late birds singing in the falling sun
The season was still windy on the eyes of the empty person
The season still sowed thunderstorms unintentionally.

Remember the time
I and you were thrown into a pocket that smelled of sewers
The guy inside me always raised the flag of war
Ooh!
Did any pain bleed
Can any wound cause infection.

Just knowing
I am the personification of the pain that does not stop the bleeding
As a dry cry in the human world!


v.DESTINY FLOWER

Piecing
Piecing
I tried to sew the un-wrinkles laughter and send an email to Xuy Van, a fake wild woman
Run out of thread
Borrowing rays of sunlight to thread through the needle hole
Keep thinking the ring was happiness
Oh god
Round needle hole of destiny!

I stringed my time
Small seeds were fallen via hands
The big seeds were heavy in eyes

Time
I threaded the necklace with hanging jingle, equivocal gossip
Time
Sunbeams crawled through the pinhole
Blooming flowers
Destiny.


vi.LEARN BY HEART

I have learned by heart
                                The voice in your eyes
                                Voices only I can hear

I have learned by heart
                               The silence in your heart
                               Silence only I can read

I have learned by heart, by heart
                                 From your breath to gait
                                Tightened arms
                                Your frame I learned by heart to become yeast

Suddenly woke up ...
                            I'm a stranger
                           This lesson has been learned by heart ...
                           Just a dream!



vii.LEARNING FROM WATER

Being water
Accept clear or muddy
Stolid
Water is still water.

Being water
It is not despicable to be rich or poor
Stolid
Remove all dust!

Being water
Not by shallow or depth
Water has no pattern
Be satisfied with every measures

Being water
Not like stagnant imprisonment
The higher the waterfall
More and more white foam.

I learn water
Carefree acceptance
Self-settling
Purify myself!





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου