*We'll Meet Again* A Poem of Shalini Yadav from India

 

The first cut is always the deepest
And I have also never forgotten you
It's not mere impetuous
And futile fling for me
Even if we parted soon
And acted like chalk and cheese
But I always hope that
We'll meet again.....

From different worlds
And different journeys
But we destined to meet
Both; first and second time
Now wherever I go
There'll be a part of me
Always hoping that
We'll meet again......

It might be puerile
And an unfulfilled story of us
But it would be cruel to judge it
Under the premise of infidelity
As it was virtue of me
To fall for that angelic warmth
And I always hope that
We'll meet again.....

In every poem
Every story
Every novel
I feel you and me together
Blooming in love
Crying, heart-rendering and splitting
And always hoping that
We'll meet again...

©️ Shalini Yadav from India


Dr Shalini Yadav holds a PhD in Post-colonial Literature and M. Phil in ELT from University of Rajasthan. She has done a course in Advanced Creative Writing from University of Oxford, UK. She has progressive teaching experience of 15 years at college level in India, Libya and Saudi Arabia. She has participated and presented papers in many conferences, chaired sessions and delivered lectures. She has edited and authored 10 books. Many of her short stories and poems have been published in peer-reviewed journals and anthologies, besides, she is member of various literary and poetry societies. Additionally, she has meticulously written research articles for various International refereed journals and edited volumes and is also reviewer of various qualitative International journals of different countries.








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου