Three Poems of Elizabeth Esguerra Castillo from Philippines

 



"Beneath Our Beautiful Silences"

In the calmness and serenity of this dark night
I reminisce my past life when my soul met yours
you are my mirror, as I can see myself in YOU in many ways
but for this moment in time, only a deafening silence connects us...
only our eyes speak to each other in a way nobody can ever decipher...
beneath our beautiful silences, there is "Oneness" achieved, one Universe created...among a billion stars that shine above...
we belong to the same vast galaxy, I am a Warrior Princess of my own kingdom
while you are a Knight wandering this ocean of elusive dreams…
we are both searching for each other with lives isolated by different barriers
my Soul Mate whom God destined me to be with… find me beneath the quietness of our worlds…
Destiny must not be far behind us as it now calls our names echoing the four corners of the Earth
Fate will lead you to the path where our souls will meet again my eternal Twin Flame…
Enigmatic madness will envelope our worlds when our eyes meet once more
In this lifetime and of times passed when we have searched and meet each other for thousands of years time and again…
There is such utter beauty brought about by this golden silence between us
For it helps us realize if we are meant to be together and not to ever be separated again…

Author/Poet Elizabeth Esguerra Castillo
Philippines

🌼

"Immortal Love"

a love that transcends
time and place,
a soul meeting her twin flame
in her recurrent abstract dreams
a love that defies laws
immortal love,
one that is extra-ordinary
a love that takes her far into the heavens.
changing faces,
in every century, every decade that passes
but it's still YOU my heart beats for
mystic love,
through fragments in space
illuminated by a strange force
I keep on seeing you
in every place that I go to.
centuries passed,
memories elapsed
still this heart aches
dying to be with you once more,
serendipity playing a game on us
for this love always leads me to just YOU.
immortal love,
my soul intertwined to just ONE
I have been reincarnated a thousand times,
but through all the changing seasons and live
my spirit keeps on searching for only YOU.

Elizabeth Esguerra Castillo Copyright 2013

🌼

"Written In the Stars"

(Inspired by the movie “Winter’s Tale")

They say for each person
There is a certain Miracle from within
And you are meant to be just for one person
As time draws to a close to meeting the One,
The Universe and your Spirit Guides are on your side
To help you fulfill your One True Destiny.

It’s written in the stars
And before you know it, I am coming to hold your hand
You may not know now but soon you’ll get it somehow
I may have bumped into you along life’s journey,
But you were too preoccupied with your own story
That you didn’t notice me passing you by.

If in this life, we have to say goodbye
As my soul reincarnates, I’ll meet you again in the next,
When our eyes lock as we cross our paths once more
You will know in your heart that it was me – your Destiny,
Just look at the stars on a beautiful night such as this
And know that the time is near to feel eternal bliss.

It’s written in the stars
For even when True Love is lost,
Your soul will bleed for a meaning in your life
But though the inevitable happens, searching for your One True Destiny remains
If we are yet to discover our One True Miracle,
Even time may defeat itself in order for you to see me in another lifetime.

Elizabeth Esguerra Castillo,
Philippines

🌼

BIO

Elizabeth Esguerra Castillo is a multi-awarded International Author/Poet/Visual Artist from the Philippines. She is the author of "Seasons of Emotions" (UK) and "Inner Reflections of the Muse" (USA) and a co-author to more than 100 international anthologies in the USA, Canada, UK, India, Africa, Poland, China, Taiwan, Japan, the Philippines, Argentina, Ecuador, France, and Belgium among others. Elizabeth's works were already translated into 13 languages. She is a Global Peace Poet, Ambassador of Peace and Goodwill to the Philippines of Naciones Unidas delas Letras Uniletras & Semillas de Juventud Siglo XXI based in Argentina, Cultural Ambassador to the Philippines of Inner Child Press International, among others.
--

*Author/Poet Elizabeth E. Castillo*
*Professional Feature Writer/Journalist/Blogger and Published International
Author and Poet*
*Ambassador of Peace and Goodwill to the Philippines for Naciones delas Letras and Semillas Juventud (Argentina)
*Cultural Ambassador to the Philippines for Inner Child Press International*
*Member, American Authors Association (AAA)*
*Member, PEN International*
*Member, Asia Pacific Writers and Translators (APWT)*
*Member, World Association of Authors and Researchers (WAOAR)*
*Author, "Seasons of Emotions" (UK)*
* "Inner Reflections of the Muse" (USA)*






Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου