"Subconscient woman" Poem of Imen Melliti - poet from Tunisia

 


Subconscient woman

I 've  thought for a long time

 that I would manage to live
 with your absence

 and for a long time it didn't affect  me

 This is what we all hope

to be able to detach from

 people

  I did' t expect that

 This situation would one day turn against

  I didn't imagine that one day

 I would feel lost without you

that your absence would wreak on my chest

that your name would sound in my head 

   I sincerely believed that

 I would never have to experience this situation

  yet today it is here

 The most difficult feeling is

 to have this impression of

 being the only person to feel that

 to be there, to hope for even a sign from you

Subconscient woman I  realized how lonely 

The world is turned into boundless desert

I feel emptiness inside
It  breaks me down 

 But  my heart is  so cramped

it's filled with unspoken  words

  But you're not here to hear

 all these things that my heart is holding

  I desperately hopes for  seeing a sign

just one singe telling me

  that, in the middle of the  ocean of love pains

You  will have to learn to swim so as not to drown in my absence

 I hope he succeeds

 But don't forget

 your heart  is still missing  my heart.


Short bio

Imen Melliti from tunisia qualified in international relations, belingual translator, published three children books, an academic book and poetry collection White tulip, participated in several international anthology, recieved so many awards for different establishments, engaged with humanitarian issues, Journalist in Electronic newspapers. 







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου