"THE FAKE IDENTITY" A poem by Dr Jernail S Aanand / India

 


THE FAKE IDENTITY

I could not draw a line
Between dancing 
And jumping 
Singing and talking 
Living and just being alive.

Noise was music to my ears, 
The more human it was, 
And more grating 
I found it the more satisfying
The ceasure of noise meant death. 

I wasted myself 
Trying to become human, 
Was I a barbarian when born?
Was the bard a liar 
Who talked of intimations of immortality?

How much  was lost in transit?
And how I was robbed on the platform
As I landed, 
They took away my essence,
And supplied  me with an identity

Till today, I am sporting that fake identity
Gods often appear in my visions 
And tease me, 
Lost man, they cry, and smile 
At my helplessness.

Jernail S Aanand 







Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου