Imad Eddine Al-Tunisi "My love in a thousand texts "



My love in a thousand texts 

in riads ali My shivering beats relentlessly Like the broken glass of my memories to apply onyx to its folds And her groans shriek... in my empty hollows I swing between layers of absence I'm waiting for the smell of fragrant old. To pacify me.. To calm me down To give me a new spring sunrise to literally liberate a moment of prolonged silence imprisoned fia To include a message in her arms You open it..and its letters spread out No drought will fold it around me. to hold my eyes zigzag with the ray of my poem To prove the belief of the dreamers Laugh of a new born..
just come To stop with your eyelashes my preoccupation with those around me Hurry up to tattoo the affiliation sign And announcing the pledge of allegiance to you reach the extent of embracing your eyelashes And together we are folding the painful era of the Nakba. So come on, the secret of my slander.. you talk about my fights We see together.. an uprising You lift us up to a world whose juice is transparent ink. chant in thousands of rhymes: My love, in a thousand texts..








Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου